You may be presented with the opportunity to register, apply for a loan or co-sign or vouch for a loan through the Site. When you register, apply, co-sign or vouch for a loan, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate information about yourself. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to cancel your registration, reject any application you have submitted, terminate any agreement we have with you and restrict your future use of the Site and our Services. We reserve the right to reject any registration and/or decline any application for a loan.
To access our Services, you will be required to register and create an account on the Site. You may not disclose your user name or password to any third party. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately. You may be required to log in in order to use certain parts of the Site.
By providing information or content on the Site, you expressly agree to all of the following:
- You are solely responsible for the content and information you make available through or in connection with our Services.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and our Services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Register for more than one account, or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
- Post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
- Post or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or otherwise objectionable; that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site; or that may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
- Post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations or promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
- Use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Use the Site or our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use automated scripts; or
- Post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may send a written notification to us via email at email@example.com. In your notification, please:
- Confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- Identify the copyrighted work or works you claim have been infringed;
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (please include information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material);
- Provide your contact details, including an email address; and
- Provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
We are not responsible for the information practices employed by sites linked to or from our website. In most cases, links to third-party websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to our users. Since third-party websites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information.
The Site and our products and Services are provided “as is” and without any representation or warranty, whether express, implied, or statutory. Calculators and tools on the Site provide you with estimates that may be different than actual amounts.
You agree that we may promptly correct any error that we discover, including any error in calculating your loan rates. If the error results in your receipt of an incorrect interest rate, APR or origination fee, we will notify you and provide you with the correct rate. You agree to provide any additional consents necessary to correct any errors that occur.
ALTHOUGH WE WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE SITE/SERVICES, ALL ASPECTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “BACKED PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, ANY DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND RELATED MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANY OF THE BACKED PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES: (I) AS TO TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ORDINARY PURPOSES, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND WORKMANLIKE EFFORT; (II) AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF; (III) ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE; (IV) RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICES CONFORMING TO ANY FUNCTION, DEMONSTRATION OR PROMISE BY ANY BACKED PARTY; AND (V) THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. ANY RELIANCE UPON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE BACKED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES.
You agree that all access and use of the Site and its contents and your use of the Services are at your own risk. Neither we nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site and/or the Services has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly, to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Site and/or the Services, or any aspect thereof.
ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR PERTAINING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ARISEN.
You agree that “backedinc.com,” “Backed” and all logos related to our products and Services are our or our licensors’ trademarks or registered trademarks. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are our service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. All rights, title and interest in and to the Site, any content thereon, our products and Services, the technology related to our products and Services, any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing are our or our licensors’ exclusive property.